Corporate Finance – Equity Capital Markets
Plesner is one of Denmark's leading specialists in Equity Capital Market law.
We provide advice on all company and securities law matters for companies and securities listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Copenhagen and other regulated markets such as Dansk AMP and First North.
Our clients include Danish listed companies and Danish and foreign investors and financial institutions. We have received top ratings from leading international rating agencies such as Chambers and The Legal 500.
We provide advice in the context of and in consideration of the required business insight, and our advice complies at all times with the constantly changing market standards.
We have an ongoing involvement in the development of the Danish equity market, including regulatory, market and best practice issues.
We aim to provide advice that delivers added value for our customers.
Our extensive involvement in transactions on Danish and international markets gives us unmatched expertise and comprehensive practical experience in Equity Capital Markets law.
|Attorneys within this practice area|
|Laursen, Thomas Holst |
|Frandsen, Tue Ravnholt|
|Kjølbye, Christian Th.|
|Nielsen, Michael Vilhelm |
|Lønberg, Henrik Rossing|
|Hansen, Poul Flemming|
|Lansner, Gitte Dehn|
Our services cover the entire field, including:
- accelerated book building
- rights issues
- direct placements
- capital adjustments
- public takeovers (for purchaser or defence)
- bond issues
- general advice to listed companies on their general ongoing compliance obligations under capital markets law (disclosure requirements, flagging, etc)
- corporate governance
Selected examples of capital market transactions
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals - rights issue
- Origio - public takeover bid from The Cooper Companies
- Novo A/S - investment in Chr. Hansen - private placement
- FIH Erhvervsbank - sale of assets to Finansiel Stabilitet
- Affitech - public takeover bid from Trans Nova Investments
- Brødrene Hartmann - public takeover bid from Lactosan-Sanovo
- Mansvell Enterprises - direct placement of shares in Cimber Sterling
- Dupont - public takeover of Danisco
- Sanistål - rights issue to lending banks
- Zealand Pharma - IPO
- A.P. Møller-Mærsk - investment in DFDS A/S via direct placement
Chambers Global (2015)
Plesner is listed in "Band 1" as regards Capital Markets.
Chambers Europe (2015)
"Impressive reputation for comprehensive equity and debt practice, including bond and share issuances, IPOs, rights offerings and private placements. Represents a wide range of listed companies and domestic and international financial institutions. Highlighted for capabilities in capital raising and securities matters.
'Doing an outstanding job - commercial, to the point and hard-working.'
'The team has strong individuals and it works together in a very productive way.'"
Legal 500 (2015)
"Within Capital markets, Plesner is a first tier firm.
Plesner’s equity capital markets group handles securities law and corporate matters for companies listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange Copenhagen."
© Plesner TEL +45 33 12 11 33 - Amerika Plads 37 - 2100 Copenhagen - CVR 42 93 85 13