Incentive schemes are a part of the management's remuneration package in many Danish and international undertakings, but incentive schemes have also become a popular element in the remuneration of non-executives.
Incentive schemes usually include remuneration such as:
- Share options
- Phantom shares
- Employee bonds and instruments of debt
- Bonuses, commissions and performance-related bonus schemes
We are very experienced in advising on the establishment of such schemes. Our advice includes the issues under company law, tax law as well as labour and employment law that are relevant in such incentive schemes.
Some examples of our services:
- Drafting and negotiating incentive schemes
- Implementing the schemes in the undertaking in question
- Interpreting, updating and advising on existing schemes, including advice in respect of the employees' rights on resignation
- Resolving disputes involving incentive schemes
© Plesner TEL +45 33 12 11 33 - Amerika Plads 37 - 2100 Copenhagen - CVR 42 93 85 13